You will receive an email letting you know when the refund has been made. Please allow our warehouse between 14 working days to process your return.
Be sure to keep hold of your receipt of deposit in the meantime, since the responsibility of the return is yours until it reaches us.
Here is some information
- Refunds are always done on your original payment method.
- You will be refunded the amount actually paid
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised, only the price of the Product(s) purchased and the shipping costs will be reimbursed, the " possible " return costs remain at the customer's charge.
- Klarna - Once your refund has been processed, it will be visible in your bank account within 10 days (although it’s normally much quicker than this).
- PayPal - Your refund will be processed as soon as our warehouse receives your return. PayPal will send you a separate email confirming this.
- If you haven't received your return or refund confirmation from us, please get in touch. Remember you can speak to Klarna directly for any Card or Pay Later help.
If you wish to return items paid for exclusively with Bellerose GIFT CARDS, your gift cards will be credited with the updated balance (gift cards will only be valid for online purchases).
If you have combined several payment methods, you will get your money back first on your gift cards (the gift cards will only be valid for online purchases).
if you ordered €400 worth of items and paid €200 with a gift card and €200 with a credit card, but you return €300 worth of items, you will be refunded €200 on your gift card and €100 on the credit card used at the time of purchase (this gift card will be exclusively valid for purchases on bellerose.be)
- For Switzerland and the UK it can take up to 20 days, so don't hesitate to contact us if you feel that the wait is too long